dimanche 3 février 2008

Papy Mix Février : Love Song


Playlist : Ecouter

Jimi Hendrix Experience-...And the Gods Made Love
Joy Division - No love lost
The Saints - Story Of Love
The Sonics- Have love will travel
New Wet Kojak - Love Career
Shocking Blue - Love Buzz
Cop Shoot Cop - Everybody Loves You
Cypress Hill - I Love You Mary Jane
Daisy Chainsaw - Love Your Money
Silver Apples - I Have Known Love
Mudhoney - Dead Love
Eastern Alliance - The Love Fades Away
Flys - Love and a molotov cocktail
Fudge Tunnel - Sunshine Of Your Love
hyper plastic - love and hate
The Swingin Medallions - Double Shot (Of My Baby Love)
Les Thugs - I Love You So
New Wet Kojak - Love and A Sick Beat
Sebadoh - Forced Love
The Electric Banana - Love Dance And Sing
Songs Ohia - Being in Love
The Breeders - Do You Love Me Now
The Yardbirds - For Your Love
Bollywood Funk - I Love You
Carla Thomas - I've Fallen in Love With You
Leila - Space Love

Aucun commentaire: